Friday LinkFest: 06.09.17
I can't believe it's already Friday. I almost forgot that Thursday = write Friday linkfest / newsletter. Anyway, here it is!
1. As much as I love my small little studio, I might be looking for something bigger like this new development down the line.
2. This yellow door and checkered floors! To die for!
3. I love seeing how other people make the most out of a studio apartment. I love this one.
4. Bloody Mary's are probably one of my favorite drinks. Who knew there were so many varieties?!
5. Bird was one of my shop inspirations when opening up GW. Can't wait to check out their new LA location in Culver City.
6. Minimalism doesn't come naturally to me. This was reassuring.
7. Mental health is something I'd like to talk about more here. This expresses a lot of my heartfelt sentiments about anti-depressants, which I take.
8. I've always wanted to be magnetically attractive. Hopefully these tips will help!
9. I moved to Boston right out of high school and then LA right out of college. I can't recommend leaving your hometown more!
10. I'm dying to travel some more lately. This is my reasoning.