This week, it appears that I'm craving either super dark and moody or light and bright spaces. I'm loving the idea of being casual in all aspects of life - from the loose fitting mom jeans that you just can't seem to take off three days later or keeping it low-key with close friends, family, or your S.O at a tavern. Casual can occupy space in your life when you let go and let the breeze of the weekend float you down along the days.
Here's what is inspiring me as of late:
1. This intimate, yet moody wedding:
2. Loving this earthy, laid-back home. California cool vibes:
3. This plant filled office is to die for! DIE I tell ya!
4. This dairy-free ice cream looks so good:
5. I have amazing hair envy of Tory Haze:
6. Oh my gosh do I adore beams:
7. Decor Inspiration: Bohemian Bedroom: