Friday LinkFest: 3.17.17
This week I went to market for fall 2017. You read that correctly...FALL. Oy vey! I can't believe it because at the moment all I can dream about is summer. I'm thinking beers and burgers at barbecues, cold movie theaters and popcorn, and breezy picnics by the Echo Park Lake. Basically, it comes down to wanting to spend time with friends surrounded by food and drinks in the sunshine (all in cute outfits of course!). In the meantime, all we can expect is rain in the upcoming days sadly.
On a more personal note, I'm struggling with being single as of late. I don't know what it is and why. I always hear about this pressure to be happy with being just a mother, but no one ever talks about the pressure as an independent woman to be happy with solely focusing on one's career. I love my job, but I also want more of a balance in life. I'd like to be happy socially and professionally. I know that might be a lot to ask for, but honestly I'm just looking to build stronger, deeper relationships with those I care about and love. And thus, I'm looking to forge a healthy partnership with someone.
Anywho, enough with that, here's some pretty pictures of places, people, and things!
1. How pretty and delicious are these? I think I may just make them!
2. If you've ever been to the store, you know how much I love this color scheme.
3. How cute is this little bakery spot?
4. I've officially found my next suitcase!
5. I want to live in this room. And yes, half of that is because of the super cute kitty.
6. Speaking of kitties, someone please get me this kitty scarf!
7. I have a thing for stools. Just ask Pinterest.
8. My next manicure will be this:
9. Spring style inspo in this outfit
10. I love Moscow Mules, but I've never tried a Tokyo Mule!