Friday LinkFest: 4.14.17
Wow, another week has come and gone. Guys, we did it! Enjoy your weekend. And if you're off to Coachella, stay safe and have fun!
Now for those of us not heading to the desert this weekend, here's some weekend reading!
1. For this week's "take me here NOW" place:
2. Ya'll know I love a good string light, but did you know they also work inside?! Check this cute apartment out to see!
3. I've jumped onto the bandana bandwagon. Here's all the ways you can rock one!
4. I recently saw that the Keira Knightly film "Begin Again" is now on Netflix. And it got me thinking back on how much I loved her wardrobe in it.
5. I'm always down for a good crostini and this one is no exception.
6. And my next manicure shall be this!
7. And I'd wear this outfit everyday if I could.
8. Trying to make someone like me is something I struggle with a lot. I enjoyed this read.
9. As if I needed a reason to drink gin?
10. I love my friends and I love to travel, but sometimes the two don't always mix. Find out if your travel styles will mesh well here with this quiz.