Hello and happy Friday guys! Let's get right into things, shall we?
1. Being single, I spend a lot of nights in and watching Netflix can get a little boring sometimes. Here's some nice ideas for nights home alone.
2. As someone who loves old homes, I hold a particular fondness for separated rooms. However, it seems that open floor plans really are the way of the future.
3. My friends and I have a big age range, interests, and goals. This was a good read about maintaining those friendships through different life stages.
4. I've worked quite a number of unpleasant jobs. This article put a lot in perspective.
5. As an introvert, it took me years to realize how big of a difference a pleasant work environment aids to a better quality of life. Finding what kind of environment that is though? Tricky.
6. I'm all about matching sets this summer!
7. Ya'll know I love glamping. Now I have even more places to check out!
8. Absolutely obsessed with this dress!
9. I won tickets to see Conor Oberst at the Greek Theatre on Saturday! So excited. Check out his awesome tunes!