Friday LinkFest: 6.30.17
All right, so Friday is here peoples! Let's celebrate with some links, shall we?
1. Guacamole can sometimes be too boring (ergo not spicy enough). Can't wait to try one of these unique recipes.
2. GW is all about a capsule wardrobe and shopping consciously. Learn more here.
3. I love checkered floors. Was hoping my vintage apartment would have them. This checkered floor roundup will have to do.
4. I'm guilty when it comes to telling myself some of these relationship lies. How about you?
5. I'm an anxious person. Fingers crossed some of these anxiety remedies might work.
6. I'm really into this season of the Bachelorette. However, questions/concerns over the portrayal of race on the reality show are being raised and rightfully so.
7. Not sure when/how/if to say 'I love you'? Here's how to say 'I love you.'
8. Ya'll know how badly I want to go camping. Here's another roundup of the best glamping spots nationwide.
9. Currently dating? What should you look for? Here's some necessary dating reading.
10. I constantly struggle with doubts that I'm "ruining my life." Here's some help to figure out if you actually are.