Friday LinkFest: 7.28.17
First off, let me apologize for missing last week's Friday LinkFest and newsletter. Things have been rather crazy on all fronts (both personal and professional) and I failed to properly manage my time. But now that Tea & Tapas and FYF are over, I can hopefully fall back into a routine. Anyway, here are the links I've been digging as of late.
1. Nice to see a TV show embrace a character's newfound bi-curiosity.
2. I've always loved following a TV character's style/beauty change as they evolve. This recap of GoT's hair evolution is great.
3. Backyard concerts in LA? Count me in!
4. FINALLY found the think piece on The Handmaid's Tale that addresses so much that also makes me obsessed with it.
5. I would love to see The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise take a new creative direction like this.
6. Alright, maybe being single isn't all that bad.
7. Give me all the food bars, please!
8. I've been thinking a lot about the toll/impact money can have on a couple. I've been really enjoying this series about money and relationships.
9. Anyone who has read Gone Girl knows about the "cool girl" type. The struggle to be that girl is real.
10. I won't get into too many details, but this issue has been weighing so heavily on me. Gender politics, right?
11. Aww, a beautiful, light-filled wood-beamed home. What more could you ask for?