Friday LinkFest: 8.4.17
As I write this, it is 2:09pm on August 2nd, 2017. So much is speeding through my head and taking away my focus. From heavy personal decisions, upcoming travel, and autumn arrivals officially here, the fire that is my anxiety was sparked. I haven't been this anxious in a very long time. At the beginning, I simply thought I was sick from FYF exhaustion. However, a whole week went by and nothing. It was somehow getting worse. I suffer from GERD acid reflux and the symptoms (sore throat, constant need to clear throat, cough, acid reflux), while endurable, make day-to-day life crummy. It wasn't till I noticed and identified the source of my symptoms (we quickly ruled out diet because there wasn't a whole lot of acidic foods to begin with) that I was able to calm myself down and eliminate my symptoms. Anyway, that's how my weekend was last week. 'm heading to Palm Springs this Sunday-Tuesday and I just can't contain my excitement over staying at The Parker. It's a mega Instagram hotspot and I just might bring some clothes for a makeshift/guerrilla photoshoot. Only problem being is that it's forecasted to be around 108 degrees those days. Suffice it to say, a dip in the pool and some breakfast at their restaurant will be on the agenda.
1. I'm might be over old homes for now personally, I will always love a good preservation / conversion. This Missouri family converted a 1800s era bed and breakfast into something truly lovely.
2. When I was 16, I spent a summer studying in Seville, Spain and it was a beautifully wonderful. Apparently, it's the latest "it" destination. This article has me yearning to go back.
3. New favorite instagram hashtag to explore for hours? #HomeGoals
4. Putting "make this honey+lemon face mask" on our agendas now!
5. I've definitely been to a few of these LA restaurants/bars for a first date. Nice to see I'm not alone.
6. Women's access to contraception is something I'm passionate about. This article sheds some light of what we can expect in the coming years under a Trump presidency.
7. I'm all aboard the mixed-tile look in bathrooms.
8. As I approach 30, I definitely have some regrets from my 20s.
9. This issue and the place finance holds in one's S.O. relationship has been on my mind a lot lately.
10. So many lessons to learn in a serious adult relationship. I'm definitely gonna keep this list handy.