Raw Colorado Sweet Yellow Clover Honey
Soft and sweet with notes of carmelized custard and a hint of burnt sugar.
- Apiary Location: Colorado
- Floral Source: Wild sweet yellow clover blossoms (Melilotus officinalis)
- Cheese Pairing: Taleggio and other washed rinds
- Tea Pairing: Karigane Kukicha, hot and iced chai
- Cocktail Pairing: Irish Coffee with Honey Whipped Cream
- Fruit Pairing: Figs
- Nutritional Facts
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.