Vintage 60s Mod Maxi Dress$108.00
Vintage 60s mod maxi Dress. Bright green background with a paisley-floral pattern of pink, purple, and yellow. No label listing material, but is guessed to be a cotton-felt like blend. A high neck, Edwardian drop waist is forgiving. and long poet sleeves with slits at the cuff,Drop waist is forgiving. Top of dress is fitted. Green metal zipper in the back. Not sheer.
Could be worn with or without a belt along with boots or platforms for that added 'Bohemian Chic' feel. A '60s strikingly rare beauty of a maxi dress! 🔮💋🌵
- Label: Robinson's California
- (Often mentioned by Johnny Carson on his long-running late-night TV show - was a bastion of luxury and good taste for the Southern California)
- Material: Cotton-felt blend (guessed)
- Color: Bright green background with a paisley-floral pattern of pink, purple, and yellow
- Condition: Good vintage condition. It is vintage with just slight wear, but nothing noticeable.
- Estimated Size: XS-S